2016 E-Club Photo Contest
February: “Water” – Capture an image with water in the photo.
April: “Long Exposure at Night” – Recommend using a tripod to capture a long exposure photo at night. Get creative with cityscapes, the night sky, traffic streaming by, Christmas lights, etc.
June: “Black and White” – Think about your contrasting colors that make a black and white photo timeless.
August: “It’s the Small Things That Matter”— Get macro with your camera and make something small bigger than life!
October: “Automotive” – Automobiles are a staple in our society. Capture an image that brings out the beauty of your subject.
$75 for each category winner
$15 for each category runner-up (3 max)
Contest Rules Highlights:
- Business appropriate
- Maximum of two entries per person per category
- Sizes of 8x10 or 8x12 are recommended with a minimum size of 5x7
- No frames or matting
- Picture must have been taken within the last year
- Submit photos to the receptionist in the lobby of Bldg. 137
- Deadline is the last Friday of the month listed (Feb. 26th for February)